Thursday 13 September 2012

A new beginning

A new beginning………….................................................                                                    14/9/2012

Dear Parents:

Greetings.

Welcome to my blog.  This blog will serve as an interactive medium between you and your child’s school activities.  I shall be updating photographs and newsletters on a regular basis.

As you are aware from this theme onwards I am the homeroom teacher of 3B.  To start fresh when the term is already in move will certainly bring initial hiccups.  It will call for adjustments from the teacher-student and parent community to quench the hiccup.  For the ride to be smooth, I will be requiring your full support, cooperation and suggestions.  Within a week’s interaction with 3B, I have the found the children to be very enthusiastic and loving.  I have noticed a few points that I would like to specify.  First of all, please ensure the students are in proper school uniform and carry all necessary school stationery.  The children have to bring their UOI, maths and English books daily.  Daily copywriting is encouraged.  If the student cannot finish it during class hours please see to it that work is done at home.  I will be conducting regular dictations.  There will be no prior notice or words given for home study.  Parents are encouraged to discuss daily school activities with their students and look into the school diary. 

As a part of theme, we are planning for a one-day field trip to Thenmala.  This is in coordination with the Theme “Sharing the Planet”.   Please let us know your suggestions and consent about the trip.

As stated ahead, I am looking forward to your cooperation and with such as enterprising and energetic students I am sure I am going to have a great experience being with them.

Regards,
Newshee  



No comments:

Post a Comment